Inside/Outside Design Sales for an established, independent wholesale tile distributor with locations in Raleigh, Wake Forest and Greenville, NC. Sales position for our Greenville, NC location.
Byrd Tile Distributors, Inc. is looking for an eager, aggressive person whose function would be 50/50 inside and outside sales. The candidate would be responsible for servicing existing customers and growing customer base of floor covering stores, designers, builders, remodelers and other leads in the building industry, in Greenville, NC and Eastern NC as well as working with showroom customers and creating new accounts. Base plus commission and benefits including 100% paid health insurance and use of company vehicle.
Candidate must possess organizational skills and have a friendly personality, being comfortable with meeting new people “a must”.
Building industry and interior design skills a plus.
Only interested, qualified candidates should apply. Please submit a resume with references to Laura Byrd at email@example.com.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a reliable Customer Service Representative. Must be friendly, self-motivated and experienced.
- Strong customer service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan, organize and set priorities
- Maintain customer communication and ensure customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate strength as a critical thinker and problem solver
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess good and friendly people skills
- Possess good knowledge of the computer and its basic applications
- Unquestionable integrity
- Strong organization skills
- Must be self-motivated and have ability to work independently
- Must possess ability to multi-task
- Work collaboratively with internal staff and outside sales staff
- Follow procedures for preparing and entering orders
- Ability to learn product lines and industry standards
- Creation of sales orders and purchase orders
- Track purchase order thru process
- Point of contact for dealer and commercial customers
- Keep customer data base updated
- Keep customers updated with pricing and product changes
- Keep office space clean and organized
- Contacting customers that their orders are ready for pickup
- Answer phones, as needed
- Keep customers updated with delivery and ETA schedules
- Be proactive, not reactive
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
- Two (2) plus years Customer Service/Inside Sales experience
- High School diploma or equivalent/College
- Experience in flooring/construction industry preferred, but not required
Only interested, qualified candidates should apply. Please submit a resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Lbyrd@byrdtile.com.